Spring Camp is held during local schools designated Spring Break week in Ft. Lauderdale.
March 21 – 25, 2022
It’s time for a break to get out and play! Join us for this fun-filled week; as we get out into nature and discover all that it has to offer. Favorite camp activities such as canoeing, archery, fishing, and swimming will be a part of this week of activities.
Spring Camp is offered at Birch State Park in Ft. Lauderdale. Daily and Weekly rates are available. Programming is subject to change.
If your child attended our previous summer and winter programs, welcome back! All you need to do is click on the ‘Register Now’ tab and log in to your account. Please be sure to update all household, health, and medical information for the new-year! Forgot your password? No problem, just click on the Password Reset link on the log in page and a new one will be sent to your via email.
- March 21-25 2022
- Birch State Park, Ft. Lauderdale
- Camp: 9:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- A.M Care: 8:00 A.M. – 9:00 A.M
- P.M. Care: 3:30P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Per week: 385.00 – Per Day:$80.00
Weekly PM Care $45 weekly; $10 daily
Weekly AM & PM Care $65 weekly; $15 daily
There is a 10% Sibling Discount on Extended Care
The Fabulous Florida Keys!
- Monday: Wish you were here!
- Wish you were here! Make and send a Postcard to send to your friends and family.
- Trains, Roads, and Bridges! Learn about Henry Flagler and his dream to discover the Keys through trains, roads, and bridges. Can you build a 7 inch bridge through your mini Keyscape?
- Take Aim in Archery
- Swim and Play at the Beach!
- Tuesday: The Conch Republic
- Funky Flamingo Art
- Learn about the beautiful coral reefs that surround the Keys. Why are they endangered? Is there anyone that can help? Get up close and personal with the arch nemesis the Lionfish!
- Marine Gastropod Mollusks, or most commonly known as Conch! Study these shelled creatures up close and learn to identify different species.
- Throw a line in Fishing
- Sandcastle Contest…beach time fun!
- Wednesday: Shipwreck Treasures
- Discover the parks waterways Canoeing
- Explore the Underwater world. Bring your Snorkel and Mask
- Southernmost Landmark…make, and decorate one!
- Thursday: Native Floridians
- What do the Calusa Native Americans, Key Deer, and Key Jumping Cacti have in common? They are all native to Florida! Learn about ancient Florida history and how both people and nature has shape the land.
- Tasty Treats…Make Mini Key Lime Tarts
- Try for a bulls-eye in Archery!
- Friday: The Conquistadors!
- Argh, Matey! Dress as a pirate and see if you can find the buried treasure. First team; wins the GOLD!
- Paddle and enjoy Canoeing with friends!
- Find your way home with your own Tropical Sign post.
- Hike through the hardwood hammocks.
- Fun n’ Sun! Try paddle boarding at the beach.