No Desks or Chairs Here! Let’s Run, Jump, Fish, Paddle and Play!
No School, No Worries!
Kids out of school? We offer fun camp days during scheduled Broward County school days off. Campers will enjoy the fresh air and be engaged in fun, hands on activities.
Fun camp days will be offered at the Ft. Lauderdale, Birch State Park location ONLY. The camp day is from 9:00 – 3:30 with FREE AM/PM care (8:00 – 9:00 am & 3:30 – 5:00 pm), and Lunch!
Activities: Each day can include Sports, Art and Craft, Swimming (weather permitting) and Beach Play, Canoeing, Hiking, Archery, OR Fishing, and Hands on Science activity.
- September 30th
- October 9th & 18th
- November 11th, 27th, & 29th
- January 20th, Feb 17th
- March 17th & 20th
FREE Extended Care 8:00 – 9:00 am & 3:30 – 5:00pm
Sibling Rates: $60 per day. No Sibling discounts for camp package.
Upcoming 2019 & 2020 Camp Days
- Monday, Sept. 30th, 2019
- Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle! How do you make a difference in the world around you? Do you have the power to make change? YES! Learn how you can impact your community in small ways that make a big difference! Enjoy a canoeing adventure on Long Lake!
- Wednesday, Oct. 9th, 2019
- Fishing Frenzy! For this fabulous FISHING camp day, we will be bringing our popular Salty Angler’s program to the Ft. Lauderdale site.Learn all about different fish, underwater ecosystems, and discover what lives in the surrounding waterways! Does your camper really like to fish? A special intensive lesson will be offered to your salty angler! Campers will also enjoy a morning at the beach, crafty marine art project, sports, and a tasty treat!
- Friday, Oct. 18th, 2019
- Survival Mode! Do you have what it takes to live off the grid? What are our three basic needs? Learn about edible plants, about what animals eat, and how to live without electricity! Learn how to start a fire to cook food, how to tie knots, and build a shelter! Archery!
- Monday, Nov. 11th, 2019
- The Elements! Blizzards, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes…Oh my! What is the science behind the weather reports on TV? Why is Florida so hot and Alaska so COLD! Let’s learn all about weather and how and why it happens! Fishing Mania!
- November 27th & 29th, 2019
- Nature and Native Who lived here before us? Celebrate Thanksgiving by learning about the people that were here before Fort Lauderdale was the city we know. Archery!
- Monday, Jan. 20th, 2020
- The Lungs of the Earth! The Amazon Rainforest supplies our planet with 1/5 of our clean breathing air! Learn all about the plants, animals, and people who live there. Fishing!
- Monday, Feb. 17th, 2020
- Leave No Trace What does it mean to Leave No Trace and why is it important? Learn what it take when you’re hiking and when you’re at camp! Canoeing with friends!
- Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
- Going Green! Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the best we know how…help keep our green Earth green! Join us for a St. Patty’s day celebration, Camp Live Oak style. Archery!
- Friday, March 20th, 2020
- Taste the Rainbow! What does it take to grow your own food? What does a plant need to grow? Did you know that you don’t actually need soil to grow a plant? Learn about ways you can grow food without planting it in the ground. Canoeing!
- Check out our Spring Camp Schedule
*All activities are age appropriate and subject to change. A minimum of 7 campers is needed to run the program